"We May Not Have It All Together, But Together We Have It All"

Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Brian's OTS Graduation Week

Just wanted to share some Pictures from Brian's Graduation of Officer Training School. I sure was one proud wife!

touring the OTS Complex
in front of the Pave-low


Squadron 3 Tiger Paw


Oath of Office


Color Guard


Graduation Parade
My Husband is in the very front


Pass and Review


WooHoo! We made it!


After the parade


<3 <3 <3 <3

We'll we are still in the process of unpacking. Almost done. Phew. You know you're a military wife when you can unpack your whole house in 48 hours. We also put up some more Christmas decorations. I will be taking pictures soon. I'm so happy to be in our new home and have my hubby back. We're ready for a Very Merry Christmas :)
XoXo
Tiffany