"We May Not Have It All Together, But Together We Have It All"

Friday, December 3, 2010

Let me introduce myself

I am a newbie to the blog world. I created this blog to share my life with family, friends, and yes, perfect strangers. Although Strangers, I must warn you I may not be all that interesting....my own husband probably will not read my blog.

                                   Me, Madison, Brian, Sadie, & Beauna

A bit about me: I am a silly, 20-something, air force wife. I married my high school sweetheart and next June we will celebrate 10 years of marriage. Home is where the military sends us, so we are curently living in Alabama while my husband attends Officer Training School. In 2 short weeks, he will graduate and become a 2LT of the USAF. Then, we begin the next chapter of our lives and head to Georgia to our next duty station. The military life hasn't always been easy, but this is my life and I wouldn't trade it for any other. We do not have any children (yet) unless you count the four legged kind. We have 2 dogs, Beauna and Sadie and a cat, Madison. They sure keep things interesting around here. It's great to have their love and company while my husband is away. I look forward to sharing our adventures, trials, joys and whatever else comes to my crazy mind. 
XoXo
Tiffany