"We May Not Have It All Together, But Together We Have It All"

Monday, December 13, 2010

It's all about {Prospective}


Pack, pack, pack. Here we go again. Ready to move to our next base. Over the years I have learned that military life is what you make of it. There are pros and cons to everything. I am still working on focusing only on the good.
In all the moving, packing and unpacking we go through, the one thing we always carry with us is faith. Faith that our household goods won't be stolen or broken, faith that Granny's quilt won't be lost in the move, faith that our friends will keep in touch, and that we'll make at least one at our next base. Faith that we can adapt, improvise and overcome. Faith in each other, the Air Force, and our ability to suck it up and press on, no matter what. We look at our life like an adventure story. Our outlook will determine a good or bad ending. Sure, it's a pain to pack up and move so often but how many people get to live in as many different places as we do? I love that I get to experience different cultures. One of my favorite quotes is " The world is a book, and those who do not travel read only one page."

The next few days will be very hectic but I am super excited for my baby love to graduate on Thursday and officially become an Air Force Officer. Friday we hit the road to Georgia to start the next chapter of our adventure story.

"Home is wherever I'm with you"
XoXo
Tiffany