"We May Not Have It All Together, But Together We Have It All"

Saturday, December 4, 2010

Peace, Love, & Hokies

My beloved HOKIES are playing in the ACC CHAMPIONSHIP GAME tonight!! IT'S GOING TO BE A RUTHLESS GAME! I'M SO EXCITED THAT I THOUGHT MY POST NEEDED TO BE ALL CAPS!! GO HOKIES BEAT THE NOLES!

Also wanted to give a shout out to Tyrod Taylor for winning ACC Player of the year! I heart Tyrod! And I think I can speak for every Hokie fan when saying  " We will MISS you next year!"


Since I have a while 'till game time, I have some other Saturday plans. My husband should be leaving the base shortly, to come stay with me for the weekend :) We are going to the local Christmas parade then home just in time to make some yummy snacks and grab an ice cold beer. LET'S GO..... HOKIESSSSSS!! (insert Gobble Gobble Gobble noise here)
XoXo
Tiffany