"We May Not Have It All Together, But Together We Have It All"

Sunday, December 19, 2010

OTS Dining Out

I just wanted to share a few pictures from my husbands Officer Training Dining Out on December 15, 2010. It was a formal military dinner to celebrate the graduation of all the Officer Trainees. I have been to a few Dining Outs and this by far was the nicest. The food was surprisingly yummy. We had steak and chicken with sides of potatoes and veggies. We sat with two other guys from Brian's flight and their wives. We had a fun table. Lots of laughing. The wine was in and the wit was out. Hahaha. I'm not much for formal events but I loved being apart of Brian's big day. I was so proud!!!

Ready to go to dinner

At the dining out

Some of the OTS "Tigers"
Hokans, My Hubby Brian, Johnson, Garcia, & Rendini



 I will post pictures from his graduation day soon. We've been busy moving to Georgia and trying to get things ready for the military to deliver our household goods tomorrow. We love love love our new house. We are so excited to get our stuff and to decorate for Christmas. It's time to turn our house into a home. Hope everyone is ready for Christmas and enjoying the season.
XoXo
Tiffany