"We May Not Have It All Together, But Together We Have It All"

Tuesday, December 7, 2010

My Little Family

Meet my hubby. My hero. My Brian. He has been rocking my world since 1999, when we meet in high school. He is charming, funny, loving, caring, and confident. He always knows what I'm thinking and can finish my sentences. Some people spend their whole lives looking for love like this and I am so blessed to have found it so early in mine. My hero has been serving our country for the past 10 years. And next week he will be graduating from Officer Training School and will become a Second Lieutenant of the United States Air Force. I am beyond proud of him. I can't wait to see where our life takes us.


Meet Madison Aubergine. We call her Madi. She was our first "furry kid". She is sassy, snippy and vain. She is the feisty one in the family. Also known as Miss Priss. We live in her world. Her favorite past time is napping. And eating, as you might be able to tell from the picture. She hates to cuddle. Which is a shame since I think she looks like a cuddly bear cub.


Meet Beauna Vista. Also known as Boobie Head. She is sweet, loving, and easy going. Her number 1 skill is begging. She has the sad puppy face down pat. She makes it pretty impossible to say no. Every time I take her picture, I swear she smiles. She is very spoiled and has to have the best seat in the house. She is known as the certified seat stealer and squirrel chaser.


Meet Sadie Belle. Also known as Baby Sadie, Silly Sadie and Stinky Head. She is nutty, curious, and defiant, but sweet, lovey-dovey and cuddly. She is my snuggle bug. My sidekick. She acts tough but is really just a big scaredy-cat. Sadie is very playful and  loves to play fetch. She gets a little psycho over her big tennis ball. And lately has been throwing fits every time she sees a dog on the tv.

XoXo
Tiffany